Celebration occurs at many stages in our lives until the very end. Losing a loved one is never easy and preparing their final arrangements is never a joy either. We at KayDi’s Event Planning, have lost many family members, friends, and colleagues. We also have helped with many of those funeral preparations. At such an emotional and painful time, organization may seem a bit too much to handle. We can help. Confidential, empathetic, supportive and encouraging help is only a call away.
Bereavement & Funeral Coordination services include:
- Ongoing liaison with clergy and funeral director (2 hours)
- Provide flower brochure and arrange the ordering and delivery of selected floral tributes (3 hours)
- Arrange funeral venue and catering (6 hours)
- Ringing relatives and friends to advise them of the death (2 hours)
- Provide details of funeral arrangements (including emailing directions) to up to 30 names (2 hours)
- Receive, arrange and record all flowers and other other contributions on behalf of the family (1 hour)
- Send up to 20 thank you cards for flowers, services and donations (1 hours)
- Assist with bereavement air/train fares and ticketing for out-of-town family members and friends (2 hours)
- Assist with accommodations for out-of-town family members and friends (2 hours)
- Organizing the design and printing (100 copies) of an Obituary and Order of Service with information provided by the family (3 hours)
- Assist with music selections for visitation and funeral service (1 hour)
- Setup tables and buffet at repast/meal, replenish food and beverages (3 hours) <optional: clean up services>
Total Fee of $500.00
If you decide you only want assistance with obituaries, we are more than glad to assist you with design, printing and/or copying.