Not cooking dinner this year for Thanksgiving? It’s okay if you are not the chef in the family or didn’t have the time and energy to plan dinner this year. However, it is important that you show your appreciation to the hostess wherever you will be eating Thanksgiving dinner! There are many ways to show your gratitude. Try one or more of these tokens of appreciation!
- Offer to help prepare dinner. Whether it’s slicing bread, cutting onions, or setting the dinner table. We are positive your loved one will appreciate the assistance.
- Offer a token of appreciation. Our sister branch (Her Delight Gift Baskets) has the perfect hostess gift baskets and gift sets!
3. Treat the hostess to a pedicure on Black Friday! After cooking for hours, we’re sure she’ll need the break!
4. Offer to babysit while they are preparing dinner! Nothing helps more than a temporary absence of toddlers asking is it time to eat yet every hour while you are beginning the first dish!
5. Help with the cleanup! Even if they have a dishwasher, there is still a lot of other work to be done after dinner.